Now accepting clients due in 2015!
Pregnancy is such a special journey, One where you will make a lot of decisions. The birth of your baby is once in a lifetime. Something you will remember for the rest of your life, Once it's over, you can't change it. But you CAN prepare for it! They say that the birth of your baby is something you will never forget, even once they are grown and have children of their own. Make the best of it and have the support to make the best decisions for your family. Having a doula can help your family prepare for one of the biggest days in your life.
The birth of your baby.
Statistics show having a Doula can provide:
- 31% decrease in the use of Pitocin*
- 28% decrease in the risk of C-section*
- 12% increase in the likelihood of a spontaneous vaginal birth*
- 9% decrease in the use of any medications for pain relief
- 14% decrease in the risk of newborns being admitted to a special care nursery
- 34% decrease in the risk of being dissatisfied with the birth experience*
For four of these outcomes,* results with a doula were better than all the other types of continuous support that were studied. For the other outcomes, there was no difference between types of continuous support.Evidence Based Birth
Isaac's Birth Day
7lbs 4oz 19in @ 4:57pm